Monday, July 22, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge

Okay so it's been FOREVER since I last posted but I'm finally going to add another post.  Mostly because I finally got around to doing a challenge.  So I was talking with the Hubby about how I have a stamp set that I like but honestly had never used because I didn't know what I would use it for so decided to go ahead and try and do something with it.  I actually think it came out pretty well!  I used Neenah Solar White Cardstock for the base and then Lunar Lights for the stamps and I put together the sentiment using Jessie's ABC's.  After I finished making it and took the picture it got handed to the Hubby because without having talked to him about this stamp set I wouldn't have thought to make it.  I honestly think it's one of the cutest yet so simple!  Oh the papers are from Pink Lemonade. 


The border along the bottom is from Mama Elephant's Basic Borders.  I hope you enjoy and maybe just maybe I'll win something! :D  That would be especially helpful since Lawn Fawn has been previewing their new stamps, dies and papers and there are some serious MUST HAVES on my list! 

Hope you all have a great day and with luck I'll be back here more often.  ;) 

To see the lawnscaping Challenge post click here

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Lisa! The lanterns looks great paper pieced! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL design - LOVE your paper pieced lanterns!!! Thanks so much for plaing with us at Lawnscaping this week, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS paper-pieced card! Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete