Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #62 (yet again!)

Wow so 3 posts within 2 days... you would think I was busy crafting lately.  :)  This one is a repeat almost of an earlier card I had done for a friend and saw it when I was updating it with my first submission.  I thought hmmm I should recreate that and submit it for the Lawnscaping Challenge #62... it fits right in and I still think it's cute!  The stamp set for the clothes is from Hero Arts A Kiss From the Sun to You set and the sentiment was made using Claire's ABC's from Lawn Fawn.  All of the papers are Lawn Fawn.  The shirts and dress are from the Bright Side collection and the jeans are from Daphne's Closet.  I used Martha Stewarts's scissors to create the grass.  Oh and  that clothes line is made from Lawn Trimmings Lemon Cord.  I think this is an adorable card to use to set up playdates or simply thank people for coming by.  I hope you enjoy and who knows maybe I will win something! :)  I can always use new Lawn Fawn stamps but comments are always appreciated too!
 

Thanks for stopping by,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the sentiment and paper pieced clothes, perfect!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete