Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #62

Look at me... back so soon... :)  I don't know what it is but this week I'm feeling super creative! 

I have created a new card for Lawnscaping Challenge #62 from a sketch I love to go back to again and again.  To put the sentiment at the bottom and then the design above it.  This time I did paper piecing with the different layers of the flower.  In between each layer I put foam adhesive to help it stand out.  All the papers are from Lawn Fawn's Bright Side collection and the sentiment is from So Much to Say.  The flower is the Hand Drawn Flower from Hero Arts.  Hope you enjoy! 


Thanks for looking!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS card. I love all of the dimension! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flower!!! :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    hope to see you again next challenge!
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete