Thursday, October 30, 2014

Time for Christmas!

Hey Guys I'm back and have started working on my Christmas Cards.  Has anyone else started theirs? I definitely feel like my favorite types of cards to make are Christmas cards and Birthday Cards.  Today I'm going to share two cards I made using the same in laid die cutting technique that are very similar.
A2 Joy In-Laid Die Card


Joy In-laid Die Card

This was a super simple card that may soon be mass produced! :)  I used Lawn Fawn's Joy die and the in-laid die technique to fill it in with cardstock.  I also used my Wink of Stella Glitter pen to make it sparkly. :)  I then used Simon Says Stamp Hexagon Border Die on the card and then cut it again on white, red, green, and black cardstock. At this point it was time for assembly.  I used just a sheet of typing paper and put adhesive all over it and popped the top sheet on it.  I then started adding all the dies and used a quick stik to help me add in all the tiny hexagons.  I then actually made a slight error in my calculations as this green sheet was much bigger originally but I cut off too much on one side so instead of a standard A2 card like the top card it became square... In the end I think it actually looks pretty amazing though which goes to show some of the mistakes in crafting can turn out to be some of the cutest cards!  I hope you have enjoyed and I will be back with more soon as these are just a couple of the 4 I cranked out the other night. :)  Hope you enJOYed. HAHA I know I'm a goober. :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment