Monday, September 15, 2014

Scraplifted Idea for Copics from Jennifer McGuire Complete with Downloadable File

So I just signed up for a new Online Card Class for Copics for Cardmakers and in sharing one of the ways I keep what Copics I have organized I was asked to share a document I have created for such.  I use the Coin Collector Pages that you can find on Amazon for pretty cheap.  The squares are 2x2 and because I am super anal I wanted them to look uniform so I created a template that contains a circle and the name of the color and code. :)

This was an early photo because I have since slightly altered this to include the ones I DON'T have as well.  It made it easier when I went to Hobby Lobby and got them for $4.54 a piece one at a time! :)  I keep telling my hubby it's cheaper then going to Starbucks every day.  His argument is that I don't drink coffee or tea! :)  

So here is the file! :) Download to your computer and open with Excel and it should come out to 4 across and 5 down per page.  I'm not so sure about this Google Drive as it's the first time I've used this but hopefully it works.  Maybe Jennifer can help me figure out how to just put a hyperlink to an excel file someday. ;)

Copic Swatches

So now since I have blogged for the first time in FOREVER maybe this will motivate me to blog more and share more of my projects I have done in the past year which have been quite a few actually.  But then again I'm going on vacation next week so blogging will have to wait. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and if anyone has any trouble with the file let me know... this is the first time I've done something like this.

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the worksheet. great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I would never have been able to make this chart myself. I printed it out but it will take a while to get them all colored. Will have to do it slowly so I can practice staying inside the lines, lol!

    ReplyDelete