Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Plaid Christmas Card inspired by Kristina Werner

So I recently saw Kristina Werner create a very cool card using some masking paper and various inks and thought that is an amazing card and I wonder if I can use some of my Lawn Fawn stamps and newer Momento Luxe inks to create the same effect even though I don't have as many different stripes as she did.  Turns out... I can! :)
I used Tag, You're It for the Lawn Fawn stamps and Mama Elephant's Basic Borders for the stripes.
For the inks I used all pigment inks which included Memories Unicorn, Momento Luxe Love Letter and Pistachio.  The black is Versafine Black ink.

I love the effect of this one as much with mine as I did with Kristina Werner's! :)  You can see her's here.

I decided to use this card to play along with Lawnscaping Challenge #69 which is all about Sentiments.
I hope you enjoy and this inspires you the way Kristina's card inspired me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Love the colors and that plaid background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete