Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I've gone Banana's for YOU! :)

This was completely outside of my comfort zone because it uses yellow... A LOT of yellow!!!  I used more of the Mama Elephant Basic Borders stamps along with Lawn Fawn's My Silly Valentine.  This is a pretty simple card that was mostly to just challenge myself to create a monochromatic card and to use a color I RARELY use!  Overall I am happy with the results.


I also figured since I have created the card and have updated the blog I would use it for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge #69!  The challenge is all about Sentiments.  Sadly I missed the challenge using monochromatic maybe next time. :)  Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, love the yellow :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete