Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My second entry ever for a Contest

All Aboard -
Used Critters of the Forest and Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum
Here is the card I'm hitching my wagon to. I am REALLY proud of my All Aboard card as I combined masking, copic coloring and even did some creative stamping to make my log really long.  It definitely took some time but I think it looks really great and best of all I had fun doing it.  I used only two stamp sets with Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum and Critters in the Forest.  I came up with the inspiration when I used the bow from Pa Rum and saw the All Aboard.  I thought hmmm I could make all the critters on board.  I also really love it because I'm so "All Aboard" the Lawn Fawn train.   Hope you all like my entry and hey maybe someone will follow my sad little blog with all three posts.  :)   LOL

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This is super adorable! So fun. Love that sentiment with this scene, too.

    ReplyDelete