Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first entry ever for Lawn Fawn Challenge!

So I have definitely been lacking on the posting but here is a start! :)  One of my current favorite stamping companies is Lawn Fawn and I keep saying I'm going to enter contests and now I am finally doing it!  While I will probably not win with the Thanks Friend card I figure I may as well enter it since I have nothing to lose.  Thanks Friend was created using Critters in the Forest and Just My Type and the bow is from Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum.   Thanks for stopping by.



Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I like the blog...now I get more examples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should follow me so I don't look so sad with only one so far LOL. This was my New Year's Resolution to 1) start a blog 2) post on it hopefully once a week and 3) do something creative more frequently since having to do 2 kinda makes me! :)

    ReplyDelete