Thursday, August 8, 2013

Congrats on the House

I have my second card for the LawnScaping Challenge #63.  The goal is to make it only one Layer. 


This was by FAR one of the more extensive stamping jobs I have done in a while.  I combined quite a few of my Lawn Fawn stamp sets to come up with this card.  The house is from Happy Haunting, the grass from Gnome Sweet Gnome, the tree is from Critters in the Burbs, the sidewalk is from Interlocking Backdrops, and the sentiment is from So Much to Say.  The only non Lawn Fawn stamp is the sun and it is from Hero Arts.  I thought of using the moon From Happy Haunting but it wasn't working for me. :) 

This card was super time consuming though because I had to stamp all of the images and then cut them out on scrap paper and then work on the order in which I stamped them.  After I had them ALL stamped and masked off then I used Distress Inks to create the grass and sky.  I used my Copics to color in the images. 

I would love to say that I will do more cards like this and while I love it I am not sure I have the patience to spend on a TON of these cards.  I can't wait for my next friend to buy a house because I really want to send this to them! :) 


Hope you have enjoyed and feel free to leave comments.  I love reading them! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love the scene you've created!! Great coloring
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hope to see you next time again :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! :) awesome scene! and i love how you made the haunted house not look so haunted ;) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete